- Name: Saurophaganax maximus
- Name Meaning: Lizard-Eating Master
- Diet: Carnivore
- Length: 12 meters (40 feet)
- Time Period: Late Jurassic (151 million years ago)
- Classification: Allosauroidea --> Allosauridae
- Place Found: Oklahoma, USA
- Discoverer: Chure, 1995
- Attribute: Fire
- Dinosaurs Defeated: Spiny, Tank, Terry, Chomp, Paris, Ace, Rhedosaurus the Giant Monster (with assistance), Ampelosaurus
Shoot a blast of fire and lava at your opponent!
Create a huge fiery meteor and have it crash down and destroy your opponent!